The Living Word Assembly General Limited (Church) is committed to protecting your personal data and handling it responsibly.
This policy covers the personal data that is collected whenever you interact with us, including when you use our websites and apps, when you attend events at several parts of the country, and when you correspond with us (such as by email or over the phone). It also covers personal data that we may receive from third parties.
Personal data The Living Word Assembly Church collects from you.
We collect personal data from your interactions with us, such as when you engage with our websites and apps, attend an event at any of our designated venue, or when you email or phone us.
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- the name and contact details that you provide when you register as a member with us
- your payment and address details
- your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us
- your browser or device information
- information about your use of our websites and apps
- your communications with us
- information about your attendance at Arsenal events, such as matches, concerts and conferences held at Emirates Stadium. Photos and video footage of you may be taken at these events
We process your personal data when necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in the following:
- tailoring our websites and communications for you. We collect information about your engagement with us online (such as pages that you have visited on our websites or apps) and combine that with aggregated insights we have about our supporter base, to build a fuller understanding of your individual preferences
- monitoring, improving and protecting our products, content and services
- checking the credit or debit card details you provide (to process your payments and prevent fraudulent transactions)
- sending you some types of direct marketing, including by email and post
- responding to your comments or complaints
- undertaking, or inviting you to take part in, market research
- querying whether you have had an issue completing an online form
- preventing, investigating and/or reporting fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime
- to protect the security of our spectators, staff and other visitors to our sites; to enforce our ground regulations; and to help detect and prevent unlawful activity using, for example, incident reports and CCTV footage
- managing legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative matters
- processing job applications received through portals.
- administering programmes run by us or our partner agencies that you have chosen to participate in
We process your personal data when necessary for contractual reasons, such as to administer your account registration and competition entries and to provide products and services that you have requested.
We are legally required to process your personal data in cases where we need to:
- obtain parental consent to provide online services directly to children
- respond to certain requests by government or law enforcement authorities
- comply with local Council safety requirements to collect CCTV footage of particular areas around Emirates Stadium
Your other personal data rights
In addition to your rights to withdraw your consent and to object, you have the right to ask us:
- for access to information about your personal data or for a copy of your personal data
- to correct or delete your personal data
- to restrict (i.e. stop any active) processing of your personal data
- to provide you with certain personal data in a structured, machine readable format and to transmit that data to another organisation
These rights may not always apply, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have a compelling legitimate interest in keeping. If this is the case then we’ll let you know when we respond to your request.
How to contact us and exercise your rights
The easiest way to stop receiving information from us is by opting out of communications through your online preference centre (this is linked to in our communications with you and is accessible at times via your account settings). You can also correct your registration details through your online account in case of any.
We will do our best to assist with any queries you have about your personal data. You can contact us be sending us an inquiry using our email email@example.com. at any time using the contact details below. When you do so, please provide your full name, your preferred contact information, and a summary of your query.
Last updated 22 June 2019
We suggest that you check back here for updates, as we will update this policy from time to time.