This comprises of several arms including; singles yoke breaking, child dedication, fruitfulness class, blessed mothers’ class, marriages/weddings and support to bereaved families.
- Singles Yoke Breaking Fellowship: Marriage was one of the institutions created by God. According to Genesis 2:18, it is not good for man (and woman) to be alone but we know that there are many forces that hinder the young men and women in this generation from fulfilling this purpose. The Singles Yoke Breaking ministry therefore aims at prayerfully ensuring that the marital destinies of the children of God are fulfilled. The services take place every third Sunday of the month.
- Fruitfulness Class brings together married couples believing God for the fruit of the womb in fellowship and prayer.
- Blessed Mothers Class brings together expectant mothers and their husbands in fellowship and prayer.
- Support to the Bereaved is aimed at supporting bereaved families or individuals who lose their loved ones.
- Child dedication: This is when parents bring their children to Church for dedication unto God by the General Overseer or resident pastor for the case of branches.
- Marriages/weddings: We celebrate marriages as and when they occur.